Piper beats BLHS soccer
Two weeks after being mercy-ruled by Piper, the Basehor-Linwood High School girls soccer team closed the gap a bit with the Pirates.
It still wasn't enough to lead to a victory, however, as Piper won 3-0 Friday evening at BLHS.
Becca Ferguson scored five goals in the first meeting — a 10-0 Pirate victory — but she was limited to one goal this time. Stevi Long and Megan Woolley also scored for Piper.
Basehor-Linwood (1-5) next plays at 5 p.m. today at Kansas City Christian.
More like this story
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Kansas budget chief lays out possible cuts
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups