United Way annual meeting set for next week
The United Way of Leavenworth County will have its 55th annual meeting and luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Lansing City Hall in the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace in Lansing.
Any person who contributes to or volunteers for the United Way is considered a member and is invited to attend the annual meeting. The cost is $15 per person.
During the meeting, contributors and volunteers will be recognized, outgoing board members will be honored and new board members elected, and members will discuss the organization's annual report.
Attendees should RSVP by Friday. They can RSVP by phone at (913) 682-2592, online at unitedwaylvco.org, or by email to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Elementary nurse Tammy Dooley
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink