Basehor-Linwood softball plans Senior Night festivities
The Basehor-Linwood High School softball program will play host to its annual Senior Recognition and Alumni Reunion Night at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 5, during the Bobcats’ doubleheader against Turner at Field of Dreams.
The ceremony, which recognizes this year’s senior class along with all former Bobcat softball players in attendance, will take place immediately following the conclusion of game one of the doubleheader at approximately 5:45 p.m.
“This is always such a special night to honor our current senior class,” coach Susan Mayberry said. “It’s also a great time for our former players to come back. Each year we have a good turnout of former players, who have helped build the strong tradition that our program enjoys.”
More like this story
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle