American Red Cross tourney scheduled for May 13
The Par for the Cross golf tournament benefiting the American Red Cross is scheduled for Friday, May 13, at Dub’s Dread Golf Club in Kansas City, Kan.
Cost is $125 per player or $500 for a team of four, although early-bird pricing of $99 per player and $396 per team is available for those who register by April 29.
The tournament will utilize a four-person scramble format and offer both morning and afternoon sessions for play.
For more information, contact Jason Williby at 913-321-6314 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Basehor library offers electronic recycling
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas governor says final power plant rule 'twice as bad'