Kansas Speedway changes date for Sprint Cup qualifying event
The Kansas Speedway has moved the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying for the Kansas Speedway 400 to Saturday, June 4.
The event originally had been scheduled for Friday, June 3, but was pushed back a day to try to accomodate fans’ travel arrangements. The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying and the O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 qualifying also take place June 4, so fans will be able to see all events.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Garden City woman pleads not guilty in marijuana case
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa