Basehor City Council work session agenda: Aug. 1
The Basehor City Council has a work session at 7 p.m. on the first Monday of each month at Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St.
Work session agendas generally contain only discussion items, but the August session is scheduled to include two action items, including the setting of a public hearing date for the 2012 city budget.
- Discuss 2012 operating budget and set public budget hearing date
- Consideration of Kelley's Grille and Bar drinking establishment license
- Resolution 2011-9: Amendment to personnel manual
- 2012 pay matrix
- Ordinance No. 601: Amendment to public officials fees and payments
- Uniform public offense code
- Standard traffic ordinance
- Executive session, if needed
A full agenda packet with more information is available here.
More like this story
- Kansas congressional staffer sentenced for child sex charges
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County