Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development class seeks 2011-12 students
The Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development Class is seeking students to fill its 2011-12 class.
The group, a joint effort between the Tonganoxie and Basehor chambers of commerce, prepares citizens to focus on developing competencies and skills to meet the challenges facing the community and region. It encourages students to be leaders in business, politics and volunteer organizations. Classes are monthly and run September through May and include trips to the Leavenworth County Courthouse and the statehouse in Topeka. For more information, go to tonganoxiechamber.org or basehorchamber.org.
More like this story
- State lifts avian flu restrictions in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Basehor-Linwood powerlifters win at West Franklin
- Basehor library program offers tips on butterfly, bird habitats
- Midwest economy: state of Kansas report for March