Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development class seeks 2011-12 students
The Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development Class is seeking students to fill its 2011-12 class.
The group, a joint effort between the Tonganoxie and Basehor chambers of commerce, prepares citizens to focus on developing competencies and skills to meet the challenges facing the community and region. It encourages students to be leaders in business, politics and volunteer organizations. Classes are monthly and run September through May and include trips to the Leavenworth County Courthouse and the statehouse in Topeka. For more information, go to tonganoxiechamber.org or basehorchamber.org.
More like this story
- Basehor Chamber of Commerce offering tuition for Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development class
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development Class seeking students for 2013-14
- Leavenworth County leadership class collecting goods for needy
- Leadership class accepting applications
- Five Questions: Making leaders