Ag Hall selected as partner charity for WineFest
The Village West WineFest has selected The National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame as a partner charity for its premier event on Saturday, Sept. 10.
Hosted by KC Cause, WineFest will help to promote the Ag Hall, create awareness on agriculture’s impact on lives, honor the American farmer and raise funds for education, exhibit and outreach projects.
Learn more or order tickets at villagewestwinefest.com/agriculture. For more information about the event itself or ways to contribute, call (913) 721-1075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Basehor couple goes off beaten path in world travels
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Cynthia Meyer
- Study: Many Kansas Turnpike accident hotspots near Lawrence
- Kansas opens state workers' health plan to same-sex spouses