BLHS graduate completes Air Force training
A 2010 Basehor-Linwood High School graduate has completed U.S. Air Force basic training and technical school.
Airman 1st Class Logan M. Ross, the son of Matthew and Maureen Ross of Linwood, graduated from basic training as an honor graduate April 1 and graduated with honors from technical school June 14.
Ross is now stationed at Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D., where he is part of the 28th Maintenance Squadron, serving as an aircraft reclamation crew chief for the B-1 Bomber. He plans to work toward a college degree in air craft, air frame, power plant and electrical systems.
More like this story
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer