Bonner, Basehor students on Wichita State honor roll
Wichita State University has announced the names of more than 2,000 students, including several from the area, who were named to the WSU Dean’s Honor Roll for spring 2011.
To be included on the dean’s honor roll, a student must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credit hours) and earn at least a 3.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale.
Area students on the list included: Tiana D. Breitenbach and Danielle M. Elliott, both of Basehor; Hollie S. Hewitt, Bonner Springs; and Connie J. Bauer, Jessica L. Bloom, Sara L. Bolejack, Robriana J. Cole, Ehijator O. Ighalo and Andrea L. Stitt, all of Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board