BLHS students participate in KU Dole Institute event
Two Basehor-Linwood High School students were among about 60 soon-to-be seniors from high schools across the state who participated in the 2011 Youth Civic Leadership Institute at Kansas University last month.
Trevor Hickman and Ben Kamm of BLHS participated in the program from July 13-15 at the Dole Institute of Politics at KU. Program participants are nominated by school administrators.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Bonner business, nonprofit offer free dental services
- Reflecting on nearly five decades of Tiblow Days
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map