CASA seeking volunteers to be advocates for abused and neglected children
The First Judicial District Court Appointed Special Advocate Association is currently accepting applications for volunteer training to take place in October.
CASA volunteers are needed to advocate for abused and neglected children in the court system, supervise contact between non-custodial parents and children, as well as various other special events and office/clerical duties.
For more information, contact Kelly Meyer, executive director, at (913) 651-6440 or firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto kansascasa.org/district1.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism