Providence Care Basehor medical practice opens
A new family medical practice opened this month in Basehor.
Providence Care Basehor, part of a network with practices located in Bonner Springs, Tonganoxie and Kansas City Kan., began seeing patients this week at 15604 Pinehurst Drive.
The practice will be open from 7:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Its services will include pediatric and adult care, preventive medicine, gyncecology, minor surgical procedures, vaccinations and laboratory services. Anyone wishing to schedule an appointment can call (913) 728-2100.
The lead physician at the practice is Dr. LeAnne DeTar Newbert, who has practiced for nearly 10 years at Providence Care Living Water in Kansas City, Kan.
The Providence Care practices are affiliated with Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan., part of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System.
More like this story
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests