Hy-Vee Shootout includes BLHS boys
The Basehor-Linwood boys basketball team will compete in the 17th annual Hy-Vee Shootout this year.
The tournament takes place Dec. 14-17 at Avila University in Kansas City, Mo. Basehor-Linwood will face Columbia (Mo.) Rock Bridge at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17, in the final game of the morning session. Tickets are $7 to attend a full four-game session. Other games in the session are a 9 a.m. meeting between O’Hara (Mo.) and Bishop Miege, a 10:30 a.m. game between Lee’s Summit (Mo.) and Blue Valley West, and a noon game between Liberty (Mo.) and St. Thomas Aquinas.
More like this story
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Basehor library program offers tips on butterfly, bird habitats
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch