Two BLMS wrestlers nab first-place finishes
The Basehor-Linwood Middle School wrestling team continues to show steady progress, and the results backed that up on Dec. 4.
BLMS finished sixth out of 11 teams in a tournament and had two individual champions. Cody Phippen and Corbin Nirschl finished first in their weight classes. In addition, Justin Phillips and Paul Frith took second, Tucker Rowland and Andrew McCoy placed third and Parker Kaufman finished fourth.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years