Two BLMS wrestlers nab first-place finishes
The Basehor-Linwood Middle School wrestling team continues to show steady progress, and the results backed that up on Dec. 4.
BLMS finished sixth out of 11 teams in a tournament and had two individual champions. Cody Phippen and Corbin Nirschl finished first in their weight classes. In addition, Justin Phillips and Paul Frith took second, Tucker Rowland and Andrew McCoy placed third and Parker Kaufman finished fourth.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Sweets treats aren't evil, just overly indulged
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event