Basehor, Linwood students awarded K-State scholarships
Students from Basehor and Linwood were among the recipients of academic scholarships at Kansas State University for the 2011-12 school year.
Altogether, K-State students earned more than 9,500 academic scholarships adding up to more than $18.5 million for 2011-12.
Students from Basehor who received scholarships for more than $1,000 for 2011-12 included:
• Klinton Wayne Brown, Joseph F. and Kathryn Y. Allison Scholarship;
• Melissa Ann Cochran, Burton Aviation Fund and The Marian W. “Dolly” Hardman Endowment;
• Holly Elizabeth Craig, Achievement Award;
• Bryce Tyler Garver, William Haak Scholarship;
• Jacob Matthew Mark, Dean’s Choice Scholarship;
• Anna Michelle Mark, Business Administration Telefund Fund;
• Kimberly Ann Peterson, Arts and Sciences Excellence Scholarship;
• Spencer Raymond Scherer, Fairchild Scholarship.
Students from Linwood who received scholarships for more than $1,000 included:
• Lacie Danielle Falk, T. Hobart and Marion Brown McVay Scholarship and Henry J. Putnam Memorial Scholarship;
• Haley Alyson Field, Foundation Scholarship;
• Benjamin Field, Transfer Academic Scholarship.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club