Basehor title company acquired by larger firm
United Title Company LLC of Basehor has been purchased by Kansas Secured Title and Abstract Company Inc., Kansas Secured Title announced this month.
Kansas Secured Title also purchased Tri-County Title & Abstract Company Inc. of Leavenworth. The company has two other Leavenworth County offices, in Lansing and Tonganoxie, and 16 other offices across the state of Kansas.
“We are very excited about having the great support network that Kansas Secured Title offers, while maintaining our personal 'home town' service that our customers depend on,” said Mary Fallesen, who was co-owner of the Basehor and Leavenworth companies and is now an assistant vice president for Kansas Secured Title.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Linwood business owner Kim Miller-Tallman
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs chiropractor Martha Aitkens
- Edwardsville councilman releases statement after KBI closes investigation