- Basehor City Council sticks with tougher audit at extra cost of $9,000
- 11:35 p.m., December 19, 2011 Updated 6:52 p.m.
- The city of Basehor will continue to use a more stringent but more expensive method of accounting in its annual external financial audit after a split vote by the Basehor City Council on Monday night.
- Recall election for Basehor City Council members set for Feb. 28; mayor’s election hinges on judge’s decision
- 06:22 p.m., December 20, 2011 Updated 04:50 p.m.
- Basehor residents will vote in February on whether to remove up to half of the city’s elected officials from office.
- Recipe For Safety: Keep an eye on kids in the kitchen
- 02:30 p.m., December 20, 2011 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- Cherie Sage, state director for Safe Kids Kansas, urges parents and other caregivers to be careful in the kitchen this holiday season when children are around.