Basehor-Linwood’s Bergstrom is McDonald’s All-American nominee
Basehor-Linwood senior basketball player Megan Bergstrom was one of 25 girls from Kansas to be nominated for the 2011 McDonald’s All-American Game.
Final rosters of 24 boys and 24 girls will be announced during the McDonald’s All-American Selection Show at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 10 on ESPNU.
Nearly 2,000 boys and girls nationally were nominated for the games. The girls’ All-American Game will take place Wednesday, March 30, at the United Center in Chicago. The boys’ game will follow at 9 p.m.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties