Lansing city offices to close at noon today
City of Lansing offices will close at noon today, Tuesday, Feb. 1, because of the worsening weather, the city said in an announcement today.
The early closure will not affect the city’s emergency services or snow removal operations, Ken Miller, the city's public information officer, said in a news release.
City offices are scheduled to reopen at 8 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 2.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Basehor, Bonner districts agree: Block grant funding unfair
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor