Trash pickup set for Thursday; City Hall closed today
Basehor residents can expect trash service on Thursday this week, according to the city. Trash pickup was delayed because of this week's snowstorm.
The weather has also prompted the city to close City Hall all day today.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas is 5th state where lottery prizes may have been fixed