Leavenworth County Humane Society spay/neuter service coming to Basehor
The Leavenworth County Humane Society will have its monthly low-cost spay and neuter transport in Basehor next week. The transport will take place Thursday, Feb. 17, and Friday, Feb. 18, from the community room at Reece & Nichols, 1106 N. 155th St.
Prices are $25 for feral or barn cats, $65 for pet cats and $95 for dogs.
Registration closes Monday. To register, e-mail LvnCoHS@live.com, go online to lchsinc.org/programs/ spayneuter-transport or call (913) 728-2881.
More like this story
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday