Neighbors: Kathleen Schram
Kathleen Schram shares a little bit about herself in this week's Neighbors column.
Occupation: assistant director, Bonner Springs City Library
Place of birth: Kansas City, Kan.
Family: Husband, Jason, son, Caleb, and daughter, Abigail.
Q: When did you move to Bonner Springs, and what brought you here?
A: I was born and raised here.
Q: What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
A: Zip-lining through the jungle in Cancun.
Q: What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
A: From my mom when I was expecting my first child: The housework can wait, he’ll be grown before you know it.
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: I wouldn’t be where I am today without my faith and the love and support of my family. My husband and children are the best things to ever happen to me. I can honestly say I love my job.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: A nurse.
Q: What’s your ideal vacation spot?
A: An all-inclusive vacation on the beach.
Song: “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,” sung by my kids
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history