Neighbors: Sunday Beilman
Occupation: Customer service agent with Southwest Airlines
Place of birth: Wichita
Family: Husband, Steve; son, Nicolas
Q: When did you move to Bonner Springs, and what brought you here?
A: In 1997 we transferred from St. Louis to get closer to family due to the birth of our son.
Q: What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
A: Being a lifeguard as a teenager.
Q: What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
A: The Golden Rule — treat others the way you want to be treated, and I do!
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: I am compassionate, I enjoy home decorating and love haunted houses, and my family and friends are my priorities.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: A flight attendant. And I have been happily employed by Southwest Airlines for 20-plus years. I flew for seven years and then became a customer service agent prior to my son’s birth.
Q: What’s your ideal vacation spot?
A: Venice, Italy is my dream, however anywhere with an ocean, palm trees and warm climate is great.
Song: “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” by Marvin Gaye and Tami Terrell
Color: Fall colors
Food: My husband’s barbecue
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Wichita voters approve reducing marijuana penalties
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules