Three from BSHS soccer earn All-State honors
The Bonner Springs boys soccer team delivered the best season in school history this fall and capped it with a fourth-place finish at the Class 4-1A state tournament.
Three members of that team have been named All-State for their performance.
Junior forward Spencer Bush and senior midfielder Conner Harrington were named to the first team while junior goalkeeper Brett Steuart was an honorable mention selection.
The Braves posted a 15-3-3 record this season.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmaker seeks end of privatized foster care system
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- College course on voter registration proposed in Kansas