Bobcats’ Seaton, Torrez listed in 4A state rankings
Two Basehor-Linwood High School wrestlers are included in the latest round of the Kansas Wrestling Coaches Association's latest Class 4A state rankings.
Senior Symon Seaton, a defending state champion, is ranked first in the 135-pound weight class.
Senior Michael Torrez is ranked fifth at 112 pounds.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly