Bonner Springs, Basehor-Linwood schools closed again Tuesday
Snowy conditions have wiped out school again in the Bonner Springs-Edwardsville and Basehor-Linwood school districts.
A storm that dumped more than 5 inches of snow on the area has prompted officials to cancel school for a second consecutive day.
Other nearby districts where classes are canceled include Leavenworth, Lawrence, Baldwin City, Shawnee Mission, De Soto, and Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education