Bonner Springs, Basehor-Linwood schools closed again Tuesday
Snowy conditions have wiped out school again in the Bonner Springs-Edwardsville and Basehor-Linwood school districts.
A storm that dumped more than 5 inches of snow on the area has prompted officials to cancel school for a second consecutive day.
Other nearby districts where classes are canceled include Leavenworth, Lawrence, Baldwin City, Shawnee Mission, De Soto, and Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club