Lansing schools closed again Tuesday
Snowy conditions have wiped out school again in Lansing.
A storm that dumped more than 5 inches of snow on the area has prompted officials to cancel school for a second day in Lansing.
Other nearby districts where classes are canceled include Leavenworth, Lawrence, Baldwin City, Shawnee Mission, De Soto, Tonganoxie and Basehor-Linwood.
In addition to the school closing Leavenworth County Meals on Wheels will not be in service today.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas officials await word on this month's tax collections