Brauers to celebrate 50 years
Dick and Elaine Brauer of Linwood are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday, Jan. 29, at the Linwood Community Building.
The Brauers were married at the Bonner Springs Methodist Church on Jan. 29, 1961. They were childhood sweethearts.
The 50th Anniversary open house for family and friends is from 2 to 5 p.m. The Brauers children will play host to the party: Richard Brauer Jr., Kristi Chavers and Holly Cooper.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown