It’s back to school for Lansing students
A three-day, weather-related break from classes is over for students and teachers in Lansing public schools.
Barring a last-minute change of heart from district officials, classes in the schools will go forward as normal Thursday. School had been canceled Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday after the winter's first major snowstorm dumped more than a half a foot of snow on the area and temperatures plummeted well below freezing
The forecast for Thursday calls for a high in the low 20s. No precipitation is in the forecast.
More like this story
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- Kansas governor promoting corrections programs with tour
- Kansas prisons full; official outlines $27M expansion option
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas official seeks to save funds to treat drug offenders