It’s back to school for Lansing students
A three-day, weather-related break from classes is over for students and teachers in Lansing public schools.
Barring a last-minute change of heart from district officials, classes in the schools will go forward as normal Thursday. School had been canceled Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday after the winter's first major snowstorm dumped more than a half a foot of snow on the area and temperatures plummeted well below freezing
The forecast for Thursday calls for a high in the low 20s. No precipitation is in the forecast.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance