Letter: Young Samaritans win praise
To the editor:
Monday was the first major snowstorm in Bonner. It’s particularly major when you are unable to shovel. My husband had surgery and I am having some treatments.
To my surprise, when I got up my two neighbors were shoveling the triple driveway, pulled my trash to the street, picked up my mail and shoveled twice more as the snow continued to fall.
It’s nice to see families with respectable children, hardworking and willing to help. These kids are 8 and 12. You’ll never know what this meant to us.
Thanks, Paige and Bryce!
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Leavenworth County offers training in identifying signs of child abuse
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Township firefighters add EMS equipment