Letter: Young Samaritans win praise
To the editor:
Monday was the first major snowstorm in Bonner. It’s particularly major when you are unable to shovel. My husband had surgery and I am having some treatments.
To my surprise, when I got up my two neighbors were shoveling the triple driveway, pulled my trash to the street, picked up my mail and shoveled twice more as the snow continued to fall.
It’s nice to see families with respectable children, hardworking and willing to help. These kids are 8 and 12. You’ll never know what this meant to us.
Thanks, Paige and Bryce!
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Organization Orientation: Basehor Historical Museum Society
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education