Redmond files for reelection
Basehor-Linwood school board member Jeane' Redmond has filed for reelection, according to the Leavenworth County Clerk's office.
Redmond is the first person to file for election to the school board. Four seats are up for election in April.
No one has yet filed for any of the three Basehor City Council positions up for election.
The candidate filing deadline for the school board and city council races is noon Tuesday, Jan. 25.
For more information, call the county clerk’s office at (913) 684-0421 or City Hall at (913) 724-1370.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Basehor, Bonner districts agree: Block grant funding unfair
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place