State of the City meeting called off
Today's Basehor Chamber of Commerce meeting, which was to include Mayor Terry Hill's State of the City address, was postponed because of the weather.
The luncheon meeting had been scheduled for noon at Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Dr.
Chamber president Aladdin Ashkar said the Chamber had not yet rescheduled the meeting, but it would likely take place sometime next week.
More like this story
- Tractor Daze event expected to be bigger, better
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Letter: Support the Blast
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center