State of the City meeting called off
Today's Basehor Chamber of Commerce meeting, which was to include Mayor Terry Hill's State of the City address, was postponed because of the weather.
The luncheon meeting had been scheduled for noon at Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Dr.
Chamber president Aladdin Ashkar said the Chamber had not yet rescheduled the meeting, but it would likely take place sometime next week.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites