State of the City meeting called off
Today's Basehor Chamber of Commerce meeting, which was to include Mayor Terry Hill's State of the City address, was postponed because of the weather.
The luncheon meeting had been scheduled for noon at Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Dr.
Chamber president Aladdin Ashkar said the Chamber had not yet rescheduled the meeting, but it would likely take place sometime next week.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- Kansas House panel to vote on freezing green energy mandate