State of the City meeting rescheduled for Thursday
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce meeting scheduled for last week, featuring Mayor Terry Hill's State of the City address, has been rescheduled for noon on Thursday, Jan. 27 at Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Dr.
The Chamber postponed the meeting, originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 20, because of the snow last week.
More like this story
- Basehor students take stage in USM production
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Police: 11 injured in Great Bend crash involving spider
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students