State of the City meeting rescheduled for Thursday
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce meeting scheduled for last week, featuring Mayor Terry Hill's State of the City address, has been rescheduled for noon on Thursday, Jan. 27 at Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Dr.
The Chamber postponed the meeting, originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 20, because of the snow last week.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club