State of the City meeting rescheduled for Thursday
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce meeting scheduled for last week, featuring Mayor Terry Hill's State of the City address, has been rescheduled for noon on Thursday, Jan. 27 at Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Dr.
The Chamber postponed the meeting, originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 20, because of the snow last week.
More like this story
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map