Sen. Tom Holland to meet with public Saturday in Baldwin City, Eudora, Tonganoxie and Basehor
Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, will take part in a “Meet Your Legislator” event from 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Saturday at the Eudora Township Fire Department in Eudora, 310 W. 20th.
Holland will answer questions and listen to comments from the public about Kansas government.
Holland serves in the 3rd District, which includes parts of Douglas and Leavenworth counties and all of Jefferson County.
Holland will repeat this event the fourth Saturday of every month through April.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers