Kaiser retiring as Basehor library director this spring
Carla Kaiser, director of Basehor Community Library, announced on the library's website Tuesday that she will retire from that position this spring after nearly 26 years at the library's helm.
“I expect the library to continue to grow in new and exciting ways and plan to be one of the many patrons that stop in frequently to enjoy it,” Kaiser wrote on the site.
The time of her departure will depend on when the library's board of directors is able to hire a new director, Kaiser said Wednesday, but they hope to make the transition by mid-April.
More like this story
- LCHS hires firm to design future shelter
- Wichita animal control officers seek home for alligator
- KSU students to go on the road to care for shelter animals
- Basehor fundraiser carries on tradition of support for Safe Harbor
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event