Linwood Elementary having Chili Supper Friday night
Linwood Elementary School, 215 Park St., will have its seventh annual Chili Supper 5:30-7:30 p.m. Friday.
The supper buffet is $5 per adult and $2 per student. Ages 3 and younger eat for free. Beverages and chili cook-off judging samples are included in the ticket price; desserts are $1 each.
There is a $10 fee to enter the contest. First place will receive $50, second place will receive $30 and third place will receive $20. To enter, contact Missy Smith at (913) 219-4361.
The evening also will include raffle drawings for prizes. Raffle tickets are $1 each or six for $5 and must be purchased before 7 p.m.
Funds raised will be spent on expenses from the current school year's budget. Visit the Chili Supper link on the school's website, usd458.org/LES/ for more information.
or six for $5 and must be purchased before 7 p.m.
Funds raised will be spent on expenses from the current school year's budget, including field trip buses, accelerated reader support and recognition day. Visit the Chili Supper link on the school's website, usd458.org/LES/ for more information.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Birthday brings awareness of technological, societal progress