Neighbors: Jeanine Bush
Occupation: Homemaker and mom
Place of birth: Kansas City, Kan.
Family: Husband, Paul; sons, Ryan and Spencer
Q: When did you move to Bonner Springs, and what brought you here?
A: I grew up here on a dairy farm just west of Bonner.
Q: What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
A: Leaving Sprint after more than 21 years and currently not working.
Q: What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
A: Love what you do or love why you do it!
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: 1. I’m a little OCD. I’m straightforward. I’m addicted to Food Network.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: A teacher.
Q: What’s your ideal vacation spot?
A: The Galapagos Islands.
Song: “I Can Only Imagine”
Food: Mexican — including the margaritas!
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Union Pacific plans to spend $120 million on Kansas rail