Basehor Field of Dreams complex to offer youth soccer for first time
The city of Basehor's Field of Dreams athletics complex will offer a youth soccer league for the first time this fall.
The league will be open to boys and girls in kindergarten through sixth grade and will play four-on-four soccer.
Teams will play once per week on Saturday mornings for six weeks, starting Sept. 17. The registration fee, which includes a T-shirt, will be $40, though Basehor residents will be able to receive a refund of half the cost from the city. Registration is due Aug. 12.
To register or for more information, go to playfod.com or call complex operator Troy Wiseman at (785) 221-2934.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers