Basehor-Linwood graduate accepts Pitt State position
A Basehor-Linwood High School graduate has been appointed to a fundraising director position for Pittsburg State University's College of Technology, the university announced last week.
Quentin Holmes was named director of major gifts for the college. He will be responsible for raising private support and connecting with alumni and friends of the college.
Holmes earned a bachelor's degree in engineering technology from Pittsburg State in 2007. He lives in Pittsburg with his wife, Monica, and their two children.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Trowbridge, Bobcats hungry for more success
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9