Tonganoxie woman killed in early-morning accident on Interstate 35
24-year-old was 2005 Basehor-Linwood graduate
One person died in a single-vehicle accident on Interstate 35 in Franklin County that occurred just before 3:30 Wednesday morning, according to a statement from the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
Emergency responders arrived at milepost 191 and found a Ford sport utility vehicle had lost control and overturned in the roadway.
The only occupant of the vehicle, 24-year-old Malorie Morman, of Tonganoxie, was pronounced dead at the scene. Morman was a 2005 Basehor-Linwood High School graduate, a school official there confirmed Wednesday.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County fair adds go kart racing to events
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon
- Bonner's 9th annual Marble Day debuts mascot
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center