Mental health first aid training offered
The Wyandot Center and PACES, Wyandotte County’s mental health providers, will offer a mental health first aid training program to equip participants to assist an individual experiencing a mental health crisis.
The 12-hour program is open to the community and will take place from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 11, and Friday, Aug. 12. Registration fee for the training is $40 per person and includes a manual. Sessions are interactive and will be at Wyandot Center, 1301 N. 47th St., Kansas City, Kan.
To register, contact Beth Yoder Stein at 913-328-4633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- KU spring honor rolls include Basehor, Bonner area students
- USD 458 board reviews culinary program, other high school developments
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9