Registration open for YMCA youth summer programs
The Bonner Springs Family YMCA is now accepting registration for numerous youth development and healthy living programs.
Among the programs being offered are tennis lessons, Bitty Basketball and a flag football camp.
Tennis lessons are open for youths age 5 and older. Each participant will receive four one-hour lessons with an instructor. Registration ends June 3 and lessons begin the week of June 6.
Bitty Basketball is a three-week program open to 3- and 4-year-olds that runs from 6 to 7 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays and teaches the fundamentals of basketball. Registration ends June 24 and the program begins July 5.
Flag Football Camp is open to youths ages 5-10 and focuses on skills development. Registration ends June 7. The camp runs from 9 to 11:30 a.m. June 13-16.
For more information, contact the YMCA at (913) 422-9348 or go online to kansascityymca.org/bonnersprings.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits