Open house to go over project plans
The Kansas City Area Transportation Authority and the Unified Government of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Kan., are holding an open house to discuss preliminary design plans for the Minnesota/State Avenue transit corridor.
The open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, June 7, in the McCarthy Gallery Room of the Jack Reardon Convention Center, 520 Minnesota Ave, Kansas City, Kan. It will allow area residents, businesses and commuters to review project exhibits and provide comment. KCATA and Unified Government staff will be on hand to answer questions.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- USD 458 employee becomes 2015 district graduate
- Face to Face: USD 204 administrative assistant Stormi Vitt