Open house to go over project plans
The Kansas City Area Transportation Authority and the Unified Government of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Kan., are holding an open house to discuss preliminary design plans for the Minnesota/State Avenue transit corridor.
The open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, June 7, in the McCarthy Gallery Room of the Jack Reardon Convention Center, 520 Minnesota Ave, Kansas City, Kan. It will allow area residents, businesses and commuters to review project exhibits and provide comment. KCATA and Unified Government staff will be on hand to answer questions.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award
- Basehor sophomore continues experience with Youth Symphony
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens
- Face to Face: Clark Middle School's Ellen Kalousek