Lansing summer tennis programs announced
Michelle Briggs will conduct summer tennis programs at the Lansing High School tennis courts.
Tuesday Night Tennis, a program for more competitive tennis players, will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. every Tuesday, starting June 7 and running through July 12.
In addition, a few day camps will be offered.
Two sessions will be offered June 20-23. A session for 6- to 9-year-olds will take place from 8 to 9:30 a.m. A session for 10- to-14-year-olds will run from 10 a.m. to noon.
Another session from July 18-21 will feature two times. The session for 6- to 9-year-olds will run from 8 to 9:30 a.m., and the session for 10- to 14-year-olds will run from 10 a.m. to noon.
In addition, private lessons will be offered.
Cost for each program is $50 per player. Checks should be made out to RB Sports and mailed to 522 Forestglen, Lansing, KS, 66043. Call (913) 727-1226 with questions.
More like this story
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan