Chamber golf tournament coming this weekend
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce's annual golf tournament and fundraiser is approaching this weekend, but time still remains to register.
The tournament starts at 1 p.m. Friday at Falcon Lakes Golf Club, 4605 Clubhouse Dr., with registration and driving range time beginning at 11 a.m. and a mixer and dinner following at 5:30 p.m.
For $75, each player will get a catered lunch and dinner, greens and cart fees and range time. Non-golfers can pay $20 to attend the dinner and mixer only. The event also serves as the chamber's June membership meeting.
The event is a fundraiser for the chamber and the two annual college scholarships it awards.
Organizers ask that participants sign up by 5 p.m. Wednesday, but they will be able to accept registrations on the day of the event, as well. A sign-up sheet with more information is available at the chamber's website, basehorchamber.org.
Anyone looking for more information can also call the chamber at (913) 724-9000 or send email to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- International tragedy led to lasting local legacy for Boy Scouts
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking