Services for Justin Johnston, the McLouth youth fatally shot in Costa Rica, will be Saturday in Easton
Services for Justin David Johnston, the 16-year-old McLouth boy who was fatally shot Thursday while on a McLouth High School Spanish Club trip to Costa Rica, have been announced.
Mass of Christian Burial will be 10 a.m. Saturday in Easton. An obituary appears online.
Earlier this week, a memorial fund was set up at the Bank of McLouth for his family.
More like this story
- Fund established at Bank of McLouth for family of student fatally shot in Costa Rica
- Man sentenced to 15 years in McLouth student's death
- McLouth student Justin Johnston shot, killed on school trip to Costa Rica
- KTA leader to participate in online chat
- Basehor-Linwood administrators propose procedures for dealing with tragedies