Free Medicare presentation offered at senior center
The Wyandotte/Leavenworth Area Agency on Aging will visit the Bonner Spring Senior Center, 200 E. Third St., June 16 to share information about Medicare.
The program is free, but registration is requested. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. followed by presentations at 10 a.m. Counselors from the Senior Health Insurance Counseling for Kansas will present information about Medicare Part A and Part B, choosing a prescription drug plan, Medicare Advantage Plans, low income subsidies and Medigap policies.
For more information, contact the senior center at 441-0169.
More like this story
- Two Basehor men killed in Saturday crash near Eudora
- Steady rain swelling Missouri, Kansas streams, rivers
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Flash flood watch issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties