Summer programs open for registration at YMCA
The Bonner Springs Family YMCA currently is accepting registrations for numerous youth programs.
Tennis lessons for youths ages 5 and up will be offered beginning the week of June 20. Registration closes June 17.
Bitty basketball, a three-week program from 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays for boys and girls ages 3 and 4, begins June 28. Registration ends June 24.
Soccer camp for boys and girls ages 3-16 will take place June 20-24 with times varying by age group. Registration closes June 16.
In addition, Girls Night Out, a night for girls ages 2-11 to play in the YMCA, will take place June 11. Registration closes June 10. Boys Night Out, also for 2- to 11-year-olds, will take place June 18. Registration ends June 17.
For questions or more information, call the YMCA at (913) 422-9348.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: New Year’s options and a last-minute gift guide
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Searching for signs of Spring to end winter blues
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County