Chamber looking for 2011 Basehor Outstanding Citizen
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce is looking for help naming the Basehor citizen of the year.
The chamber is accepting nominations for its annual Outstanding Citizen Award, which it has awarded each year since 1989.
Nominees should be residents of Basehor or the surrounding area who have positively contributed to the community. Nominations can be made by individuals or by civic organizations.
Nominations are due Tuesday, June 28. Nomination forms are available at the Basehor Community Library, 1400 158th St.; Citizens Savings and Loan, 15500 State Ave.; First State Bank and Trust, 15506 Pinehurst Dr.; Community National Bank, 15718 Pinehurst Dr.; or Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St. It is also available here to download and print.
All entries should be typed or printed clearly, and additional paper may be used if more space is required.
The chamber's board of directors will choose the winner.
More like this story
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat